Summer is in full swing and if you haven’t made up your mind yet about your first dance song, here are a few suggestions to help you. No.1: Eric Clapton – Wonderful Tonight This one is a slow song, that
We often have requests from couples that have a very busy schedule, to have their lessons at home. This way they gain precious time that they can use for planning the other details for their big day. Also, another advantage of this service, is the comfortability. You are at home in privacy and benefit from the teacher’s full and undivided attention.
● Please contact us if you wish to have a teacher come to your house.
● Following this , we will need to know your full address, including the postcode.
● You can choose from one of our packages, the one that suits you best. Payment will be done by bank transfer only.
● After the payment is received, we will book a dance teacher for you, male of female. The teacher twill show up at your door at the scheduled time and have you learn the dance.
● We also need to know if you have a stereo or should the teacher bring one.
● Please book the additional lessons directly with the teacher.
We often have enquiries form couples that want their wedding dance choreographed but don’t really know what to expect from their lessons. How many lessons should you have to feel confident and relaxed on the big day? Well, it depends…
30 MINUTES TRIAL LESSON – WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT? We want to make your wedding dance a fun, stylish and enjoyable experience and make you look fantastic on the dance floor – FAST! Every detail it’s important for us
An experience for two Having the pleasure to work with so many wedding couples, I had the chance to observe how they experience the whole process of taking dance lessons, practicing, deciding on each and every detail and finally dancing